JUNIOR DESIGNER/ ARCHITECT
We are currently seeking a self- motivated, junior to intermediate level designer/architect with strong contemporary design & graphics skills, who feels comfortable in a growing, fast-paced environment. Our projects are executed exclusively in Revit, but proficiency in all industry standard software, including AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, Sketchup or other 3d-modeling software is required.
- Document existing conditions and prepare CAD backgrounds
- Research local building codes
- Conduct zoning and design studies, and prepare construction documents
- Take projects from design through permitting and construction
- Prepare 2D and 3D presentations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- 2+ Years experience in the architectural field
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete tasks accurately and with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a single PDF file (max. 6MB) including a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your availability and salary requirement. Mail or phone call applications will not be considered.